Strada Langhirano, 158
Ristorante Parma Rotta welcomes you to its little rooms in a rustic, cosy environment with wooden beams.
During the summer you can sit on the veranda and enjoy the big wood-burning grill and spit where the chef patron cooks large cuts of meat.
All pasta is homemade and prepared on the spot so that freshness is always emphasized. The pastry counter will pamper you with fine pastries and pralines for the most demanding palates.
reserved dining rooms
highchairs and cutlery for children
credit cards accepted
Menu starting from30 €
• recognized chef
• indication menu of typical
• english language
• local products tasting menu
• gluten-free menu
• menu for vegetarians
• competent staff
• presence of at least 3 dishes to menu
• presence in menu of typical products recognized
• prices displayed
• recognition in industry guides